2013 Yamaha FZ8

Cordell

Let me say that I think this bike is excellent, but my life has thrown me some curve balls so I need to get rid of it. I do have a loan on it, but I have cash to make up the negative equity. The motorcycle has about 450 miles on it, and is basically brand new. I have installed an integrated taillight, handlebar mirrors, fender eliminator, flush front turn signals, and a Vance and Hines CS one slip-on. It has a power commander installed and tuned at DynoTune Motorsports. The bike retails for $8900, so with the aftermarket stuff I'd really like to see $8k but I'm open to offers, sorry no trades. All stock parts to go with bike as well as the upgrades.

Now some pics.

CIMG0419_zps28220cc7.jpg

CIMG0421_zps6f5abc0e.jpg

CIMG0422_zpsc6f8716a.jpg

CIMG0423_zps218571ce.jpg

had a sudden bill show up last fall and we didnt have the cash to pay it right away, so my wife looked into cashing out a CD that she had been given by her father. She told him and he in turn went thigh deep in her ass and told her if she needed cash that I should sell my bike. Ive never disrespected him and looked at him to think twice before he considers telling me to sell my bike. That If i wanted to take the opinion of a guy who puts more money into restoring his tractors than allowing his wife to buy a new car.