midnight run through metro parks tonight

bshultz0930

anyone interested?i know ive texted a lot of you alread that i know of around the area, but if your interested let me know! sorry for the late notice!

Cleveland metro parks.

Edited by bshultz0930

We do, and have, but we keep it slow and keep the bikes loud. I've personally only seen one deer within the 3 trips I've taken through it at night. It's just a cruise through, nothing extreme. Just to enjoy the night weather.

OK, I wasn't messing with you, new here and thought maybe it was something I wasn't privy to. I used to love to ride at night, all through the 80's, man, I rode everywhere at night, the smells, you can't see outside the headlights, but you can smell, especially now in spring, the cut grass, then hay, in the fall, you had cabbage or grapes, or pototoes being harvested, when you went over railroad tracks after a hot day, you could smell the creosote from the ties. Now, forget it, unless like you said, maybe 20 miles an hour, you go down through Cuyahoga Valley and theres a herd of 50 or more grazing in the field next to the road.

When I got my first bike, I thought a midnight run through the Metroparks would be a good idea. I quickly realized at lean angle in darkness all you can see is the double yellow about 3ft in front of you.

no lean angle. we putt putt through there slowly, like tops 25mph.