I hated my cheap Samsung Galaxy so much

scottie.harris

That i decided that after a month of a POS phoner(straightalk) that couldnt get service anywhere, i decided to switch back to my extremely cheap flip phone that was built indestructible like a gameboy and got service nuclear bunkers(sarcasm).

So what to do with the Galaxy that was a month old and i paid $30 for? All i have to say is 30-06...

2013-05-04230629_zps44684bbe.jpg

2013-05-04230724_zps43f8c07f.jpg

Actually took the hit pretty well. I recently saw what looked to be a bullet inbedded in an iPhone screen and thought there was no way a phone would stop a bullet even a slow small caliber. Upon further examination it actually looked like a pellet. Which I could see where they would stop. Now I don't know what to think.

Actually took the hit pretty well. I recently saw what looked to be a bullet inbedded in an iPhone screen and thought there was no way a phone would stop a bullet even a slow small caliber. Upon further examination it actually looked like a pellet. Which I could see where they would stop. Now I don't know what to think.

I know, I was expecting it to shatter into pieces or at least have a bigger hole. The front of the hole wasnt even big enough to allow me to push the bullet thru but the exit hole was fairly large compared to the bullet.

a fuckin iphone shatters like that when you drop it. I doubt it would stop a bb from a good bb gun