Hey, Springfield roads

Hirtzi

Rt 56 from 70 to Neer or Bringer then head west towards New Morefield. From there 55 and then head north to West Liberty areas. Some fun roads over near the castles.

I like the roads around yellow springs. Sometimes I ride by dave chappelle's house and try to get him to come out and ride with me on his ducati... i mean that in the least stalker-ish way possible...

HhYY3wW.jpg

Lol...he does ride quite a bit actually, u can usually find him at the pizza joint on the weekends...I've only met him once by accident at competition, seemed like a down to earth dude.....I ride every chance I can...the twistier the better!! Hoping to get in a few track days this summer for sure.

I saw dave chappelle just hanging out on a corner talking to a guy once on my way back from kilkare.... I soooooo felt like yelling out ( Im rick james bitch)..lol

I like the roads around yellow springs. Sometimes I ride by dave chappelle's house and try to get him to come out and ride with me on his ducati... i mean that in the least stalker-ish way possible...

HhYY3wW.jpg

Why am i not amazed that hes a little squid like?

I would be amazed that he rides farther then Xenia or springfield on his bike

His F.U. farm is out near me. I actually worked it for the farmer that used to own it when I was a teenager. So I know he travels a little farther than the North side of Xenia on his bike.

I know it'd be easy to pick him apart from a picture, but at least he does ride. I respect him for that.