Need some info on Tenn & Ky gun laws

Gunner75

A close friend of mine is being transferred to camp leatherneck in Afghanistan for 6-8 months. He has several guns that he wants stored but doesn't trust his family so he's asked me to come meet him in Nashville in June to store the weapons for him. Couple of pistols and his personal custom built ar15 and ar10. My plan is to go with my concealment weapon on me. Are there any different gun laws I should be aware of that are different from ohio laws? I know ohio has reciprocity with both states and I have to follow their laws. Are there any laws concerning the ar's?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

http://www.handgunlaw.us/ and click on the states for specifics.

But don't load any of the other stuff. No loaded mags, store any ammo in a separate container than the weapons, bonus points if you have a small gun case or something lockable you can lock the ammo in. Put all that shit in the trunk and don't consent to a search.

Much of that is overkill, but it isn't a bad idea to be real careful.

The long guns are coming with hard locking cases the pistols will be in the same cases as the rifles, hes not sending any ammo, hes going to shoot all his ammo off over the next few months till he leaves. I plan to lock everything in the trunk of my car. My wife and I are gonna go down, meet him, then come back to Sterns Ky to stay with my bro in law that weekend. Then come home on Sunday evening.