Fs: 2004 ltz400

2talltim

Ok its now for sale. I think I finally realized I'm not going to have the time to ride it this year and who knows about next year. Maybe this time next year ill be in the market for a 4x4.

Any who, here it is OR price is $2000 I'm pretty firm on that right now.

http://mansfield.craigslist.org/mcy/3798621058.html

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Give ya 5 bucks and my stocker for your bumper lol

Good price on a clean looking machine.

Lol.. thanks I know I'll regret selling it but right now I'm regreting letting it sit, far too much on my plate right now with kids activities and the wife's new work schedule. Plus i already have a $6000 bike that doesn't get ridden enough. Ill put the money into home improvements so it won't be a waste

Nice and clean for sure. I think I'd even put the stock exhaust and bumpers back on it if you still have them. Those are the ones that I usually like to buy when hunting for one. All stock, low hours. Then you could still sell your aftermarket goods.

GLWS

Nice and clean for sure. I think I'd even put the stock exhaust and bumpers back on it if you still have them. Those are the ones that I usually like to buy when hunting for one. All stock, low hours. Then you could still sell your aftermarket goods.

GLWS

I don't have them, previous owner put all that stuff on

This is a super straight and very solid unit that this fog brained Bubby is going to regret selling the second he signs it over.

Get it quick before he comes to his senses. I hope he comes to his senses first.

It's in really great shape.

Don't do it, Tim. It will sit for a year or 3 just fine and you know you will be able to get out with us on it a few times a year.

Don't do it, Tim. It will sit for a year or 3 just fine and you know you will be able to get out with us on it a few times a year.

Just don't see the time, with kids in spring and fall school activities and the wife working fucked up hours now. And in the summer i need to put miles on the Vee to justify having it. I'm not done in the dirt, just a short pause for the cause.

Dude said he looked at 15 different ones all were over priced, beat to shit out had stuff done to it. Said mine was the first unmolested one he seen, so he didn't even bother haggling price