Who repped Magz??

330racing

I appreciate that, but it's not the number of resources that I would have if in a bind that concerned me, it's the fact that I insulted my friends to that extent... my friends are important to me, and I don't want to be the cause of their grief.

the primary point of what i was trying to get at is not the fact that i'm willing to help you out in a crunch, but that the things that occur on here, while troublesome to my sensitive sensibilities, do not overtly affect my view points on you as a human being in the real world. did i think less of you after some of the things you said overall? sure. but enough to make me hate your face to the point where i would leave you in a ditch? nah.

or those who dont like it can just stay out of those specific forums? Weird, its like we're only allowed to like motorcycles :rolleyes:

This ^^^ There's more than 1 knob on a radio/tv for a reason.....dont dig what you see or hear? Change the channel

• Upvote 1

or those who dont like it can just stay out of those specific forums? Weird, its like we're only allowed to likre motorcycles :rolleyes:

Not to mention the NWS section, or women's forum. what would red Barron do if we didn't have the nws? I bet over 1/2 would no longer lurk on here.

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1

One thing for sure I have never seen such a bunch of policy, religion, gun rights and government talk. I was told when I was small not to talk about such things beacuse it will cause fights and problems. So unless you want to see all sides of a topic what ever it might be dont start the topic in the first place. Mabe you guys should find a debate fourm sense you guys like to do that so much.

Debate forum? Seriously?

What kind of a sheltered world do you currently live in?

One thing for sure I have never seen such a bunch of policy, religion, gun rights and government talk. I was told when I was small not to talk about such things beacuse it will cause fights and problems. So unless you want to see all sides of a topic what ever it might be dont start the topic in the first place. Mabe you guys should find a debate fourm sense you guys like to do that so much.

:welcomeor::shortbus:

• Upvote 1

You like dudes, don't you?

No sorry you wont be that lucky but thanks for making me feel like im back at high school

Debate forum? Seriously?

What kind of a sheltered world do you currently live in?

I thought I was living a decent upstanding world but you guys are the trolls that you claim to hate. All in all its been fun but you all can kiss off. One thing for sure I will never recomend anyone to join this fourm and I wont be back have fun playing with yourselves

• Downvote 1

No sorry you wont be that lucky but thanks for making me feel like im back at high school

I thought I was living a decent upstanding world but you guys are the trolls that you claim to hate. All in all its been fun but you all can kiss off. One thing for sure I will never recomend anyone to join this fourm and I wont be back have fun playing with yourselves

CoolStoryBro1_zps7ea5d59c.jpg

• Upvote 1

crying_baby.jpg

• Upvote 2

Yep, you're definitely living in a fantasy world.

Do they have unicorns there, too?

NTTAWWT

butthurtreportform_zps86fefb3e.jpg

also I don't think you understand the meaning of the word troll. None of the accused are trolls, we're just assholes that won't put up with stupid shit