Racetech

cmh_sprint

For those who have ordered from them, how long has it taken for them to contact you to collect payment and set up shipping? I placed and order last Wednesday and have not heard from them other than the confirmation e-mail.

Did you call them' date=' or place the order online? They're not the fastest shippers in the business, that's for sure.[/quote']

Online. I just sent them an e-mail asking for an update. If I don't see a response by tomorrow, I'll call them.

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of (all of?) the staff were out racing Saturday and Sunday.

Definitely follow-up, just be nice. You attract more flies with honey than vinegar.

I was very nice in my e-mail and couldn't agree more with the honey vs. vinegar comment.

Race Tech is in CA, thats at least 5 business days by UPS after the order is shipped, if you ordered on Wednesday, the order was maybe filled Thursday, 5 business days after last Thursday with the holiday this Monday means you might not get your stuff till the Friday after Memorial Day. There are of course exceptions.

For those who have ordered from them, how long has it taken for them to contact you to collect payment and set up shipping? I placed and order last Wednesday and have not heard from them other than the confirmation e-mail.

I ordered my springs from them for F4i shocks I put on my 919. I got the order ready to go online, then called and placed the order and it was pretty quick, placed the order Monday and received it on my door Friday. You can always call them instead of waiting for them to call you to expidite the order. Their online system isn't really up to everyone elses standards.

i

Next time, phone the order in and speak with Christie. That's the only way to get things out the door with any kind of haste, in my experience.

is that the receptionist? whoever answers the phone when you call is the only person in that company worth ordering from..once i figure out why my phone keyboard is showing up weird here, ill post my exp with racetech...what a fucking joke..awful customer service

Ok switched to mobile view and I think it's working now

I ordered stuff and waited a week and never got a confirmation of my order or total. Called and was told by receptionist that the sales rep forgot to place the order. Fine. She places order. Then wait a few more days for my stuff to show up there so they can ship to me. Call back and she tells me that eibach didn't send it... Wait a few more days. After almost 3wks my stuff arrives and the parts are wrong. It was an error in their computer, not on my end. So I call and ask for right parts sent to me with prepaid return shipping label for old parts. They argue with me about the order wanting to recharge me for proper parts and refund me when wrong parts return. Finally get them to agree to just send the right stuff and not double charge me. Then have to argue over the shipping label. They wanted me to pay return shipping. No fucking way. Finally they agree. After about 2 months of bs, I have all my parts and it's all good. Then a month later I get billed for the spring because they claimed it was never sent back. Called and talked to receptionist and she found the paperwork. The sales rep never processed it as returned.

Most frustrating order experience of my life.. Will avoid them at all costs in the future. I called all the time and left voice mails and stuff and got the run around and no calls back etc etc... The receptionist was the only person who gave a shit and actually helped me... She would answer "thanks for calling racetech. How may I direct your call?" and I would tell her she's the only one I will speak with

It was fucking ridiculous.

Bike rides nice though, and Hoblick didn't fuck me for having to do double the labor because the parts weren't right (thanks again btw)

Never again will I order parts from them. Or if I do, I will drive there and pick them up and make a weekend at the beach out of it.

Ok switched to mobile view and I think it's working now

I ordered stuff and waited a week and never got a confirmation of my order or total. Called and was told by receptionist that the sales rep forgot to place the order. Fine. She places order. Then wait a few more days for my stuff to show up there so they can ship to me. Call back and she tells me that eibach didn't send it... Wait a few more days. After almost 3wks my stuff arrives and the parts are wrong. It was an error in their computer, not on my end. So I call and ask for right parts sent to me with prepaid return shipping label for old parts. They argue with me about the order wanting to recharge me for proper parts and refund me when wrong parts return. Finally get them to agree to just send the right stuff and not double charge me. Then have to argue over the shipping label. They wanted me to pay return shipping. No fucking way. Finally they agree. After about 2 months of bs, I have all my parts and it's all good. Then a month later I get billed for the spring because they claimed it was never sent back. Called and talked to receptionist and she found the paperwork. The sales rep never processed it as returned.

Most frustrating order experience of my life.. Will avoid them at all costs in the future. I called all the time and left voice mails and stuff and got the run around and no calls back etc etc... The receptionist was the only person who gave a shit and actually helped me... She would answer "thanks for calling racetech. How may I direct your call?" and I would tell her she's the only one I will speak with

It was fucking ridiculous.

Bike rides nice though, and Hoblick didn't fuck me for having to do double the labor because the parts weren't right (thanks again btw)

Never again will I order parts from them. Or if I do, I will drive there and pick them up and make a weekend at the beach out of it.

Unfortunately me too had a similar experience. I payed for express shipping so I could get the parts here on time and after lots of phone call they shipped only after the expected delivery date. I returned every thing without even opening the box. I would rather waste little money than deal with bad business. I never write any thing bad about a business unless they aggravate us to this extent.

For the vfr 800 the spring calculator on their site is wrong just FYI, went thru tons of thread in vfrd to come up with right spring rate.