Gopro Triple Tree Mount

donkason

I have a new gopro and so far I have a mount on the tail to check body positioning, on the helmet, and on the front under the windshield.

I want to put one on my triple tree so I can check my speed into and exiting corners for consistency. Do you have to have a special mount or can I just put a sticky mount on the tree and run with it? Looking for suggestions.

You could buy a contour roam and it will let you GPS your route and speed then add it to the video. I've seen a mount that is aftermarket that bolts through the steering stem can't remember the name though.

You can get a suction cup mount and put it on the tank. That's going to be the easiest way to get your gauges in view. I'm not aware of one that would attach to the triple tree bolt.

Check out or google XT lap Timer mount and see if you can find something.  There are several out there.  In a one time search, I found this:  http://www.superbiketoystore.com/sportbike/Accessories/XT-Racing-Lap-Timer-Holder/prod_14800.html?gclid=CIr2je7evbcCFc0WMgodyWwAGQ

Would work even though it is swiss cheesed.  There are solid ones out there - see them all the time for the bigger lap timers...

RAM mount makes a nice triple tree mount that uses their 1" ball system. 

RAMB342U.jpg

I used it a few weeks ago during the epic ride and it worked well.  It was pretty reasonably priced, and they offer a large number of other mounting options to bolt on to various locations as well.