Soooo, who WAS at the Dyno day?

NinjaNick

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: This thread got funny.

WhoDey, everyone's being haters towards your shoes man. Whaddup wit dat? :dunno:

It's funny though. :lol:

I kinda like the shoes, "I was like...who's the preppy dude driving up with his benz? "i think he's lost or something" :lol: Pure baller.

How did the Vmax do on the dyno? I think I over heard some disappointment.I was disappointed with my can of tuna numbers!

SHITTY! The Max is running hella rich. Didn't even ride today because of it. Don't take your bike to a certain chrome shop on main st.

I am having it rejetted by an old drag racer near Commercial Point. Went to National Trail today and talked to some guys I know and they hooked me up with this guy. Great day to watch some test and tune BTW. Got me a nice sunburn. Anywho, it should be ready for the next dyno day, though I dont expect anything outrageous. It is more of a torque machine than a high HP bike. Should be around 130 HP and 90-100 ft-lbs TQ when running right, or so I've been told.

That's WhoDey's anthem.

Course there's only 3 letters missing from his Benz that's "AMG".

Greg where's the pix of you bike. I only have one of your old RR.

Gregs-600RR_50.jpg

Ballin has nothin to do with the shoes, it is the ability to buy a new bike instead of cleaning the one you have. That is crazy Whodey, next time you get your bike dirty can I have it

dont use an anodized aluminum bolt to hold the rearset on!!!

One sheared and the other was about to shear

OR......lose some weight ya fat ass! :D:boxing:

Wish I could have made it down, but I did win a $25 Mid-O certificate. I don't know who called me but I was like "who the hell?!?".