Soooo, who WAS at the Dyno day?

NinjaNick

OR......lose some weight ya fat ass! :D:boxing:

Wish I could have made it down, but I did win a $25 Mid-O certificate. I don't know who called me but I was like "who the hell?!?".

Wasn't me, but yes you won the $25 gift certificate. When do you want to get it from me or do you want it mailed to ya?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OR......lose some weight ya fat ass! :D:boxing:

Wish I could have made it down, but I did win a $25 Mid-O certificate. I don't know who called me but I was like "who the hell?!?".

It wasnt me with the rearset issue, but I did give you a call. I should have used the sexy voice that you like and then you would have known who it was

Shitty, thanks for the call! You could have at least said it was you. I was thinking what homo dialed the wrong number now. Guess it was the right number, but still a homo.

Satan, I'll send you a PM with my address and you can send it to me. I don't know when the next time I'll be in C-bus.

Hey! Who is it on the board that had the old katan I think it was that was the loudest there and sounded like POPCORN popping?? Sounded like it had 1000hp, but made high 60's. Who was that? :) That was an experience to hear.

That would be thorne.......