3 Bike Trailer

Zecho

I'm also selling my bike trailer.

I bought it last year from samhain138 last season and never used it. All I did was replace the lights. It's brand new. He used it once.

I never got it titled, it's never been titled, I don't have pics atm. It's a basic 3 bike trailer with a loading ramp.

I'll give you a bill of sale, you go get it weighed and go get a title.

$300.00.

Edit:

I don't think this is it, but it looks exactly like it.

http://www.sportutilitytrailers.com/LongChih/745TC-3TS76M.htm

So does it have the exact same front chocks up front.. If so, that is purely dirtbike trailer in my opinion as those open chocks like that will make it very hard to snug your bike up to them without rubbing on your fender. Not to mention that any side to side movement could potentially warp your rotors..

Like I said, just my opinion on the open chocks only..

So does it have the exact same front chocks up front.. If so, that is purely dirtbike trailer in my opinion as those open chocks like that will make it very hard to snug your bike up to them without rubbing on your fender. Not to mention that any side to side movement could potentially warp your rotors..

Like I said, just my opinion on the open chocks only..

I'm guessing you are refering to the 2nd link he posted, the craigslist one. The first post/link has very different chocks

I'm guessing you are refering to the 2nd link he posted, the craigslist one. The first post/link has very different chocks

My mistake.. I thought he was saying it looked like the one on craigslist...

Come on post some pics... you have people interested in buying it from you.

Im almost positive this is like putty's trailer.

Im going to venture to say its a bit different.. Puttys trailer is a dirtbike trailer.

Based on the specs of the one posted for max hauling weight I would say that this one my be tailored a bit more for sportbikes. maybe not.

The one thing to take into consideration is that if it is a DB trailer, you will want the middle ramp to be pretty far forward as you dont have much clearance when hauling 3 sport bikes due to their width.. they need to be secured extremely well or they will bounce into each other.. We would actually secure the outer bikes with them leaning slightly away from the center one. Trust me, I towed putty's trailer to the gap with it loaded to the hilt and mine in the bed of my truck on more then one occasion.

Sorry, vista is a POS.... it doesn't recognize my memory card all of a sudden... and My phone is dead so I can't email the pics to myself. I'll have them up in the morning.

Yes, the middle ramp is set forward of the outside ramps. Yes, this is the exact same trailer I'm selling.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/632621423.html

But, mine does not have the spare or the jack.