Truck And/or Trailer Needed, Canal Fulton Area

Gixxus Christ!

I finally got my buddy's katana out of my garage and now its time to get my TL in and make her whole again. Unfortunately I have no way of doing that. That is where you come in. The bike is in a barn in marshalville, it needs to go to my house in massillon. Anyone willing to help a brother out? Ill compensate with gas, beer, hamburgers, lap dances or whatever flips your switch.

just realized you're on 2nd shift and I don't get outta work til 4:30 so I don't know if schedule will mesh but you're free to borrow my trailer. I keep it here at my office in Massillon so its pretty close

I can provide my Ram 2500 and two bike ramps if we can muscle up it into the bed - the truck sits up a little high, IMO.  Or we can borrow Bad's trailer for an easier time hauling it back to your place.

Let me know whatcha think.   

Edited by baptizo

Ok. A guy that came to look at the shadow I'm selling today has a truck and trailer, told him I'd knock a few bucks off the price if he helps me out. We will see if he follows up but he said he would call and set up a time Saturday to come buy the bike. If not then I would appreciate your help Derek.

Ok. A guy that came to look at the shadow I'm selling today has a truck and trailer, told him I'd knock a few bucks off the price if he helps me out. We will see if he follows up but he said he would call and set up a time Saturday to come buy the bike. If not then I would appreciate your help Derek.

Sounds good I'll PM you my number.

shit - just folded up the trailer and took off the wheel-chocks yesterday. 

Let me know if you're really in a pinch.  I was planning on leaving my trailer folded and stored until the August OMRL round, but it's not that big of a hassle to set it up for 1 bike...