European Cycle Track

RonStopable

European Cycle in Wexford Pa is hosting a track at PIRC (Beaver) on June 16 cost is $150 ($100 if you purchased a bike from them) This is very relaxed track day and a good opportunity for someone that would like to get their feet wet. It's also a good time to get some practice in before the next Motoseries round. There is no tire service or leather rental textile suits are fine in the beginner group.

Sound good Ron, I'll take the motor's weight in quarters nickles and dimes....should be about even.

Jinu,  724-934-4269 is their number, it is $150 to sign up in advance and $160 the day of at the track.  They take CC's over the phone as well.  I called to see how it is filling up...service guy said he didn't foresee it maxing out so I'm waiting a couple more days for a clearer picture of the weather. 

You guys signing up for advance?  Think I may start in intermediate then bump up if all goes well.

Advance doesn't usually fill up.  Intermediate will be the one that is pretty full.  They are pretty good with moving up or down a class as long as you talk to them first.  I will be going out in beginner with my brother the first few sessions to give him a tow then running advance after that.  

Ryan I'll be there this weekend if nothing else to pick up that motor.  Engine is out of commision apparently when they dropped the motor and broke the valve cover and cam chain guide they cracked a link in the cam chain that let loose sometime during Nelson and the broken link wore through the guide material and the metal of the guide. Glad I investigated further I would have grenaded it for sure this weekend.  So.......once I get the engine from you I will be on engine #3 for the season whoopeee! 

• Upvote 1