"look Twice, Save A Life" (motorcycle) Bumper Sticker

Medina

..........yeah.......................... :gusta:

three cars in front, no cars behind me.......a mile or more till the next car.I know, cause I looked!....behind me.....two lane 50mph, a white SUV comes FLYING across the berm out of a business parking lot, and cuts  (nice move really, sort of like a cross between the A-team and  NASCAR) in behind the car......in.....front....of.....me.....

Now I get to read that fucking bumper sticker, till I can safely get around them. I only had to down shift, hit the brake and knock 15mph off my cruise speed. I'm pretty sure she never saw me, nor her idiot man friend in the front seat. 

head on swivel, I saw her, always do..well, always have-so far.

Always look at their wheels to see if they are stopped or start rolling. Was taught to check for eye contact in driving school..but thats not the case, they look right at you anyhow. Car wheels dont lie. 

Always look at their wheels to see if they are stopped or start rolling. Was taught to check for eye contact in driving school..but thats not the case, they look right at you anyhow. Car wheels dont lie. 

When I first started riding I'd look for their eyes but as you said half the time they look right through you, so I see if their wheels start moving as I'm approaching. I've also seen people driving like a dick with those same stickers on their car, doesn't really mean much honestly.

• Upvote 1

Wheels don't lie but eye contact does. Nice that most cars/trucks have spoke of mag type wheels to make it easier to see if they are turning.

Even so people do stupid things that can get you killed.

auto-loan.png        +           how-we-test-cell-phones1.jpg       =   MotorcycleWreck.jpg

I have no idea why it always seems to be a blonde girl but it does. Of course to be fair most blondes in truth aren't really blondes.

A lot of undercover brunettes are giving blondes a bad name I guess.

You have to have the biker ESP so you know before they do what they are going to do and pray they are not getting directions at the time.

Edited by Strictly Street

I think it's time we installed brick launchers on our bikes.

you might be onto something. bees. they are tiny and most folks walk around their yards very carefully. right?

why, cause they got the shit stung out of them, thats why. Did it take twenty, or ten or ever four bees to learn that? 

NO, it did not. I think all it would take would make an example out of a few cagers and they'd start looking a hell of a lot more carefully.