2013 Moto Series Round 3 At Pirc/beaver June 29-30th

jbot

What's up with the exhaust? Thought it was working fine at pirc minus hitting the lower fairing?

The bracket was very thin, and weak, so it needed a plate or a bushing at the top mount, I knew this, and I most likely overtightened the bolt too.

Shit, Link...I had no idea you were a member here.  You should come out and ride on Sat.  Beaver is a fun track to be on for sure.

So get that exhaust hanger fixed and get out there.

Yeah, I guess I should have mentioned that, thanks again for the advice!

Work schedule will be the deciding factor for Saturday.

I agree, Beaver is a fun track.

I have that leftover exhaust hanger from the 750 in the garage. Maybe that would work for him?

I am making a new hanger, if I were closer, I would certainly like to check for fitment...Thank you for the offer!

You get it repaired?  Hope it didn't mess up your day at Nelson.  Try to make it out Saturday if you can!

I wish I had the cameras on for my last session on Sunday when I tailed you the last few laps; you were putting down a good pace and moving around on the bike a lot more than I've seen from you before. 

You get it repaired?  Hope it didn't mess up your day at Nelson.  Try to make it out Saturday if you can!

I wish I had the cameras on for my last session on Sunday when I tailed you the last few laps; you were putting down a good pace and moving around on the bike a lot more than I've seen from you before. 

I need to get a new cutting attachment for my Dremel, then it will be fixed.

I am not 100% sure when it broke, but I chose to sit out the last session when I noticed it,.. Plenty of track time prior too, so no, a good day at Nelson.

I'm thinking about coming up Sunday to watch all the fun.

What time does the racing start?

Practice in the morning is from 9:00-10:30-ish, First race at 11:00 and lunch at noon.

Edited by TRMN8TR

Thinking to myself.....

"Don't get married, don't get married, don't get married, don't get married, don't get married, don't ever get married,..."

Get married !

Get a pre-nup stating that trackdays and racing come first !

I'll get it right next time !????

PIRC rental karts???? anyone tried these things out?

a few friends may be visiting and at $20/10 minutes or $50/30 min I don't want to get their hopes up

If they are worthwhile....anyone want to get an OR/Motoseries kart race going saturday after the trackday?

Testing out the gear for the weekend....damn thing is bigger than I expected 

IMG_20130624_202439.jpg

Are they even available after the trackday Saturday? You'd have to call and find out. If they have a karting event going on they likely won't be doing rental karts.

I went with a group from work and we raced them, they are pretty quick and it was a lot of fun. They gave us a good deal for having a large group too.

PIRC rental karts???? anyone tried these things out?

a few friends may be visiting and at $20/10 minutes or $50/30 min I don't want to get their hopes up

If they are worthwhile....anyone want to get an OR/Motoseries kart race going saturday after the trackday?

Testing out the gear for the weekend....damn thing is bigger than I expected 

IMG_20130624_202439.jpg

Yes I have done the rental karts a few times. They are an absolute blast.

Got excited and called already. The only discount they offer is blocking out for groups at $70/person per hour. I wonder if Todd could negotiate us anything better.

Requirements are full helmet, neck brace, jacket, gloves, long pants and no open toe shoes. They have it all there for free, but require a head sock for rental helmets. $3 for the sock.