2013 Moto Series Round 3 At Pirc/beaver June 29-30th

jbot

he said he went 1:01's, and the picture looks dry... 

btw, nothing better than lapping a wet beaver... :)

I did 1:01s on a dry track in the first race of the day, 750GT.  Rained at lunch did the first 600 race on a soaking wet track.  The second 600 race was on a drying track, but the race line was fully dry.  No one dropped below a minute at least the 600cc guys didn't.  There were some 1:00s.

Todd that first pic is T5 indeed.  I have so much fun shooting there although I was tired as hell from using the MTB instead.

Thanks for the pics Marty!  Next time I will just hit you up for a CD.

• 2 weeks later...

Images are sorted. Had them done a while ago but forgot to pos up that they are ready. Also, here is a link to some of the karting images taken by John Martinowski.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2b3hs70o0r0m0a2/RAmdHxMrcc#/

Marty posted up on the MotoSeries site about photos of the karts.  Thank you John!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

did anyone borrow my transponder for the 600 sbk 1 for this round? i wasn't able to race since my bike was down and out, but i got points for some reason.  i thought i let someone borrow the transponder since i couldnt use it... just want to make sure whoever raced got their points.