Quikaccord Huge Props

granda080

So a few people may know Alan (QuikAccord) is a man of many talents.  I just wanted to give him some props for the decals that he made for me.  I needed some new Yamaha emblems and I wanted a larger Batman logo to put on my bike.  He did both of these things in a very quik...turnaround. They were done very well.  I also know that Oldschoolsdime92 had some Fazer emblems made that are really sharp as well.  

On top of making a high quality product he had some very good customer service.  He called me to clarify exactly what I wanted, which was awesome.

Thanks so much Alan!  

As a side note he has also fixed some of my neighbor's kids iPods that had broken screens for a really fair price and good turn around.  Man of many talents.

Here are a few pictures of the his product:

null-3.jpg

null-4.jpg

null-5.png

I would highly recommend hitting him up with a PM if you need any work done.

If this isn't the right section please move it  :facepalm:

• Upvote 3

Alan is good people, until you share a cabin, a couple bottles of Jager, and a case of beer with him and he ends up breaking the NO PICS OF THE DRUNKEN HOT TUB PASSENGERS rule! :D He gets crazy determined trying to knock trees down barehanded though :D 

Nah, really......he's a cool kat and can wire your house, make you decals, fix your car/bike, build you a fire, etc....etc....etc ;)

• Upvote 1

In my defense, to this day, no one has seen those pics.

Ditto... Plus I know where you both work... ;):lol:

Deleted pics! And I also know where you live.....

Alan can also make sausage on a stick and eggs!

Alan is a great guy.  He's come to help me twice now and I HUGELY appreciate it.  I still owe him a few beers.  and now that I'm more comfertable on my bike, def excited to ride with him as well!!! Those stickers are lookin nice on that bike!!!!

• Upvote 1