Hello From Andrew

AndrewByrd963

Hello fellow riders! Let me introduce myself, I’m Andrew Byrd. In September 2013, I will be taking a 10 day, 10,000 mile journey around the United States on my Kawasaski Concours 14 to raise awareness and support for Kids ‘n Kamp. Kids ‘n Kamp is an independent, nonprofit organization that serves as a lifeline of support for children and their families touched by childhood cancer. I know first hand the kind of impact this organization provides, as they loved and supported my family during my son’s battle with Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma. Thankfully my son is now cancer free. Now, it’s my turn to give back to the organization that has given so much to so many. If you’re interested in donating to my journey or learning more about Kids ‘n Kamp, please click here:

http://bit.ly/1150fbs

Thank you!

That's some iron-butt shit right there! Of course it won't be too bad on a Connie.

Glad to hear your son is better. Good luck on your journey, and welcome to OR. :D

This and this.

:welcomeor:

Glad your son is healthy again. You should post up a thread to document your journey with pics and stories so we can all live vicariously through you ;)