Insurance Company Is Ripping Me Off

silentcropduster

155 for a 3yr old car, bike, and 50k renters insurance? That doesn't really seem that bad to me...

That's what I was thinking! I was no where close to that when i was 26. Mine just dropped a littel when I turned 30.

You moved to Delaware. One of the fastest growing areas in the country for the past 5 + years. This does not surprise me one bit. As Chris stated, it's all statistics based. High growth area, I'm going to guess a higher per capita income rate, more expensive cars, houses, apartment complexes, you name it. It all adds up to higher rates. Shop around, you may find something cheaper.

I moved from Delaware to Franklin

So if you moved from Franklin to Delaware and your insurance dropped by 40/mo, would you give 25/mo back saying that it is too much of a difference?

Franklin as much more crime, more hit/runs, more accidents altogether.  Stuff that being a cop won't mitigate.

So if you moved from Franklin to Delaware and your insurance dropped by 40/mo, would you give 25/mo back saying that it is too much of a difference?

Franklin as much more crime, more hit/runs, more accidents altogether.  Stuff that being a cop won't mitigate.

No bec I feel that I still pay way to much for insurance. I've paid $1,000's over the course of 10 years and have never once had to file a claim, so if anything they owe me money lol

Get used to it...you'll pay in hundreds of thousands (or millions depending on what you like to drive) over your lifetime and maybe only ever make a couple claims which will never amount to what you've paid in premiums.

Insurance is one of THE biggest rackets there is but they are not fully to blame.  The judicial system as it stands right now is the other side of the coin and part of the problem.