Front And Rear Wheel Stands...quick Sale Price $35

2talltim

Ok since I no longer have a bike that these will work on im going to sell them on the cheap to get them  out of my way. Rear stand is a harbor freight spool stand that comes with a set of spools, its aluminum light weight and works great. The front is a cyclecat universal stand that cradles the bottom of the fork tubes and is super sturdy. I will be in Columbus Friday or Saturday so I can bring them down with me for easy delivery or pick up in the Westerville area. Plus ill throw in a almost new can of PJ1 Clear chain lube, since I have no bike with a chain anymore either. Both stand and Chain lube for $35. If you look it up the cheapest you can buy the HF one with coupon is $30 plus $8 for the spools and im not sure what the front one sells for but I would guess at least $50+, the chain lube is like $8 for a can, so this I a about a $90-$100 value all for only $35

20130619_195456.jpg

20130619_195353.jpg

post-13234-0-66100500-1371691668_thumb.j

Edited by 2talltim

ill take em would u meet me halfway maybe in sunbury??

First to chime in

im going to Iron Pony and harbor freight I think on Friday..if not Friday I will Saturday..when is good for you?

You lucky guys with your fancy pants shaft drives :D I plan to join ya someday soon. Good on ya Tim for pawning these cheap :thumbsup:

yup ive got to get a lift stand for my wifes vstar and $35 covers half of one so that works for me.

ill take em would u meet me halfway maybe in sunbury??

Let me know if something comes up and he can't get to them. I'll be available Saturday.

Yeah keep me third in line.

Who can meet me at Iron Pony Friday afternoon?

to be fair shwan did chime in 2nd but i didn't realize he would b in the C-bus, will you be in Westerville area around noon or one shawn? (ill give optoprime a couple hours to chime in too)

Edited by 2talltim