Zimmerman Trial

Scruit

We have been profiling since we climbed out of the trees (or were created pick on)

profiling is what has kept us safe, allowed us to meet friends, create bonds, and keep from getting sucker punched.

anyone who doesn't profile watches bob the builder and thomas the train and wets themselves. 

As parents we teach our kids to profile. I'm in a racially mixed neighborhood...I profile all the time. You walking with kids, probably ok, you walking down the middle of the street not moving for cars..probably not, you smile and wave, probably nice, you cast a look, probably not.

mix in color for shits and giggles. 

its harder to spot obama voters honestly

The ME has turned out to be a terrible witness.  He's testifying from personal notes that are not admitted in evidence, and now refusing to hand over a copy.  This is amazing stuff to see a witness try to defy the court like this.

He also has no memory of doing the autopsy, won't authenticate notes made by subordinates in HIS autopsy report, and won't answer questions without going on long answers even after objections are sustained...

Things are looking even better for the defense from what I caught during lunch. Their expert was really able to paint the picture of how things went down and explain all the jargon into layman's terms for the jury.

Things are looking even better for the defense from what I caught during lunch. Their expert was really able to paint the picture of how things went down and explain all the jargon into layman's terms for the jury.

Yep

Oh man!!!!  We are sooooo stinking close to some riots it's scary!!!

I hope not, but probably.

its not about color, being a father, when I read these things, especially where the guy who got shot was not as innocent as portrayed...

I think he quit listening to his son 3-4 years ago.  And if I read "gated community" one more time, I'm going to riot. 

Lets see.......OJ Simpson killed "2"..... repeat 2 WHITE people in cold blood, and got off scott free and I still have no idea how in the hell he did. Were there any riots from white people because of that.......HELL NO!!!!! There may be rioting, there may be blood in the streets, this might very well get ugly if Z gets acquitted. But it will prove that the system does work sometimes and due process was followed. And if there is a violet backlash because of an acquittal. what will that tell us about where we are in this country? Here is a sick thought and I am probably right, the media wants rioting and violence so that they can spread the cancer around some more.

• Upvote 1

Did anyone hear that big bang sound?  That was Police Investigator Serino dropping a hand grenade into the middle of the prosecution case...

Basically, during a police interview they bluffed Zimmerman by suggesting the event was on video.  His reaction was "Thank God".  The investigator said he believes that Z was honestly relieved at the thought of video of the confrontation.

And this guy is a prosecution witness.  

The prosecution team filed a motion for some aloe for that buuuurn.   :facepalm:

I remember that from the first few days after. I was wondering when that would come up in the trial. Or even if.

Judge Nelson denied two requests by the defense on Wednesday, text messages that purportedly deal with fighting sent from Martin's phone will not be admissible as evidence.

why could any text message saying things like "I'll kick a crackers ass" if he messes with me admissible?

Zimmerman hangs, regardless. Seem both these arseholes had a play in that gun going off, but...I learned not to play poke the bear by the time I was 15, jus' sayin' 

Ever hear a judge offer up this out of the clear blue?

"You have the right to testify if you want to," Judge Debra Nelson told Zimmerman on Wednesday. "It's a decision that you alone can make."
clearly defense does NOT want Zimmerman to take a beating from the prosecution.
what a kangaroo court

At the risk of saying I told you so (zimmerman will be convicted)

http://www.judicialwatch.org./press-room/press-releases/documents-obtained-by-judicial-watch-detail-role-of-justice-department-in-organizing-trayvon-martin-protests/

Document: DOJ Community Relations Service was deployed to Sanford, FL, “to provide technical assistance for the preparation of possible marches and rallies related to the fatal shooting of a 17-year-old African American male.” 

DOJ, thats "dept of justice"

After all, if obama had a son, he'd look like travon 

The prosecution is asking for manslaughter and murder 3 as lesser included offenses.

In other words, they know murder 2 is not going to fly so they are going for "child abuse resulting in death"

Self defense is an absolute defense to all of those, though. The prosecution seems to think the jury will find Z culpable but not as high as murder 2. I believe his self defense claim so the lessers are a waste of time.

At the risk of saying I told you so (zimmerman will be convicted)

http://www.judicialwatch.org./press-room/press-releases/documents-obtained-by-judicial-watch-detail-role-of-justice-department-in-organizing-trayvon-martin-protests/

Document: DOJ Community Relations Service was deployed to Sanford, FL, “to provide technical assistance for the preparation of possible marches and rallies related to the fatal shooting of a 17-year-old African American male.” 

DOJ, thats "dept of justice"

After all, if obama had a son, he'd look like travon 

wow...just wow

wow...just wow

I'd say

""

• March 25 – 27, 2012, CRS spent $674.14 upon being “deployed to Sanford, FL, to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.”
  • March 25 – 28, 2012, CRS spent $1,142.84 “in Sanford, FL to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.
  • March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent $892.55 in Sanford, FL “to provide support for protest deployment in Florida.”
  • March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent an additional $751.60 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.”
  • April 3 – 12, 2012, CRS spent $1,307.40 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford.”
  • April 11 – 12, 2012, CRS spent $552.35 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance for the preparation of possible marches and rallies related to the fatal shooting of a 17 year old African American male.”

Are you sure this department's job isn't to STOP violence before it starts, and to mediate issues at rallies like these?

Are you SURE the local officials didn't ASK the DOJ to come and keep the peace?

Did you check that out, or did you just spit out something you saw on the blaze?

Just sayin'

Are you sure this department's job isn't to STOP violence before it starts, and to mediate issues at rallies like these?

Are you SURE the local officials didn't ASK the DOJ to come and keep the peace?

Did you check that out, or did you just spit out something you saw on the blaze?

Just sayin'

"spit something out I saw on the blaze"  

interesting

Actually I'm a news junky, surf news on and off. 

These documents detail the intervention by the Justice Department in the pressure campaign leading to the prosecution of George Zimmerman

the fed, pushing the state to prosecute. NOT to hang out and promote peace. and shit. 

the trial has been a farce, witnesses for the prosecution saying "hello" to zimmerman, suggesting they felt he was telling accurately what happened.

the judge repeatedly asking zimmerman if he wanted to take the stand.

Do you disbelieve anything negative suggested about this administration? Not interested that this was likely a campaign issue for a second term president? those dates......hmmmmm, they happen to line up with Biden or Obama working key Florida state over for votes.

jus' sayin'

"spit something out I saw on the blaze"  

interesting

Actually I'm a news junky, surf news on and off. 

These documents detail the intervention by the Justice Department in the pressure campaign leading to the prosecution of George Zimmerman

the fed, pushing the state to prosecute. NOT to hang out and promote peace. and shit. 

the trial has been a farce, witnesses for the prosecution saying "hello" to zimmerman, suggesting they felt he was telling accurately what happened.

the judge repeatedly asking zimmerman if he wanted to take the stand.

Do you disbelieve anything negative suggested about this administration? Not interested that this was likely a campaign issue for a second term president? those dates......hmmmmm, they happen to line up with Biden or Obama working key Florida state over for votes.

jus' sayin'

I like to play the middle. I'll call a spade, a spade (oops, did I just call Obama a spade?)...but I also know people like to rush to judgement when they find something that pushes their agenda, whatever that may be. God bless the internet.

I'm not even talking about the trial here..my post had nothing to do about what was happening in the court room. It was dealing with these 'documents' and how they ' detail the intervention by the Justice Department in the pressure campaign leading to the prosecution of George Zimmerman'. 

Where does that exist in the doc dump? I'm not saying it isn't there...I'm just asking where it is.

Anyone else confused by the Black Panthers threatening to burn down whitey's neighborhood if Zimmerman is found not guilty? I mean, he's Mexican, not white, right?

you really think a racist group like that really gives a shit about details? They (like the KKK) will take any reason to flex their muscles or try and be bad or whatever the hell they think they are doing

• Upvote 2