8/10 Neo To Seo (or Somewhere With Fun Roads)

Bad324

Wish i could join you guys, but working upto saturday nights on august :(  Brian i will reply to the pm with some loops as help to start planning your own.

I'm in. I haven't even rode the Ninja since the Epic OR debacle, so I'm over due.

Feel so bad you cudnt ride that day inya, but u did real good.

8/10 is pretty far but I should be ok to go I might be riding done there anyhow. I like Millersburg for a start place but I'm with Derek 8:30 there is an early start. Also, if your talking 350 to 400 miles after Millersburg that's a 500 to 500 plus day for some guys, just sayin. But south of Millersburg is a great place to ride and there tons of options on routes. There are road closures down there now and I have no idea what will be left of them by then.

If you early birds can adjust the start time for us 2nd shifters I am down. I miss out on all the group rides because they start a few hours after my bed time. Or if you can schedule a meeting point noonish within 50 or so miles from massillon I can join up. This has been a shit season for me, what being hit by a fucking car and all, then getting a damn monsoon season through most of June. I need a good ride with a bunch of dickheads, assholes and strangers (note to strangers, you're probably a dickhead or an asshole) so lets try and let the ole skull crusher join in the reindeer games shall we?

8/10 is pretty far but I should be ok to go I might be riding done there anyhow. I like Millersburg for a start place but I'm with Derek 8:30 there is an early start. Also, if your talking 350 to 400 miles after Millersburg that's a 500 to 500 plus day for some guys, just sayin. But south of Millersburg is a great place to ride and there tons of options on routes. There are road closures down there now and I have no idea what will be left of them by then.

No I'm talking 400 max from my place. So 250ish tops from wherever the start point will be

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so I'm debating whether or not to still try and get something planned for this. Unless something changes I'm not sure I'm gonna feel like a 400 mile type day so I know that would rule out a deep SEO ride. I've never ridden Coshocton roads so I might be up for something like that or staying north of 70

so I'm debating whether or not to still try and get something planned for this. Unless something changes I'm not sure I'm gonna feel like a 400 mile type day so I know that would rule out a deep SEO ride. I've never ridden Coshocton roads so I might be up for something like that or staying north of 70

If you guys decide on coshocton area I might join ya somewhere. I think 520 is only thing closed right now.

I'm a definite maybe. 8:30 in Millersburg is a tad early though. I'd be in favor of adding another 90 mins or so to that start time, but hey...I'm not even a lock to go so WTF do I know.

I pushed it back an hour and thats only tentative anyhow. After struggling to wake up today, I don't wanna be up at 7am on Saturday :lol:

I'm still in my "i dont know wtf I want to do" mode so I guess we shall see what happens!

Edited by Bad324