Flooding /water Damage 7/2013

2talltim

My parents had a problem a couple years ago when we got a ton of ran in February. The ground was still frozen and they have a garage under the house. The sump pump didn't kick on. The next morning my dad walked into the basement and there was a tissue stuck 2 ft up the wall. He was confused how it got there then he turned around and he's said it looked like someone had taken everything I the basement and just piled it into the middle. He the. Walked into the garage where his 04 TL and 07 expedition were. To find that water had gone above the oil cap on an old engine he had on a stand and flushed all the oil out. Everything In The garage was coated in oil. The TL ended up totaled and they rented a dumpster to throw most everything else away. Henie has double sump pumps with double switches and battery backup with alarms.

help Me understand This. The Battery Only Supplies Power And Nothing Else

There is a probe that goes inside the BWD battery from the control box.  It monitors the state of the battery, fluid level etc.  It triggers an alarm when the battery needs maintenance or is about to crap out.