7/31/13 - Eat. Drink. Be Merry. Fight Cancer.

Casper

942433_10100258826771377_1214638624_n.jp

https://www.facebook.com/events/668753523152764

Starting at 6pm on Wednesday, July 31st at Encore Columbus at Crosswoods. The owner is graciously donating 70% of the tabs for the night to be split among four Pelotonia riders (myself included). There will be drink specials, food, raffles, live DJ (Nate Tyler from WNCI/Brew 105.7), and more. You get to have a couple drinks, some food, maybe win a prize, and help find a cure for cancer at the same time. Doesn't get much better than that. Bring your friends, family, coworkers, the stranger you met in the elevator this morning, everyone. The more people we get out to this, the more money we raise for Pelotonia. 

Encore Columbus

7520 High Cross Blvd.
Columbus, Ohio 43235
Phone (614) 846-3000

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=7520+High+Cross+Blvd.+Columbus,+Ohio+43235&hl=en&sll=40.365277,-82.669252&sspn=5.206307,11.634521&hnear=7520+High+Cross+Blvd,+Columbus,+Franklin,+Ohio+43235&t=m&z=16

• Upvote 2

It's right next door to where I work and I have had cancer. Looks like it's a date.

Great that you'll be there, sucks that you had cancer. 

By the way, the owner is wanting to start a bike night or some sort of bike event. This would be a great opportunity for everyone to scope it out and let me know what you think of it as a venue for a possible OR bike night. 

IF QSL isn't your thing I seen last night in TV that there is an exotic car show in Easton Wednesday from 3-9pm. Maybe hit that, look at some sweet cars then ride down to this?

Ill try to stop over after work, may hit the gym then roll over after that.  Their website is pretty plain so not sure what they have food wise, etc. but I know there's a great sushi place right behind and a Chipotle depending what they have.  Also that area has tons of parking all over so should be fine. 

Ill try to stop over after work, may hit the gym then roll over after that.  Their website is pretty plain so not sure what they have food wise, etc. but I know there's a great sushi place right behind and a Chipotle depending what they have.  Also that area has tons of parking all over so should be fine. 

Not sure about food. Was just told there would be food. Maybe they're bringing something in? I'm not sure. 

How long is this expected to run? I already have plans to brew some beer with friends after work but might stop by afterward if this is still going. If not, cheers and hope plenty of people show up!

How long is this expected to run? I already have plans to brew some beer with friends after work but might stop by afterward if this is still going. If not, cheers and hope plenty of people show up!

No set time. I'll probably be there until at least 10p. 

Today is the magical day, where your hard earned dollars are exchanged for food and beverages, and 7 out of 10 of them turn into mysterious secret ninjas fighting off their evil arch nemesis, Cancer. Please, think of the ninjas. Defeat Cancer.