Heeeeeeeee! (motorcycle Jacket)

Medina

Coming home last night, briefly got on 224, I saw this guy with an MC club looking jacket. Having worked with enough real bikers over the decades I've learned a certain respect that culture, mostly involving eye contact, LOL

It said "HARD DOG ROAD CLUB" as I got closer. ah, ok, not a club.... then in smaller print (had a pitbull? in the center) it said "RIDE HARD OR STAY HOME"

Wow, very impressive, grizzled looking dude holding the handlebars. Cool

oh...Did I forget to mention it was a goldwing, with adjustable oversized windshield, wipers, back rest on the seat, what looked like a kindle sized map gps thing in a holder on the dashboard, CUP holder hanging, mic for a passenger, radio blasting, wrap around foot boards and cruise control? 

I'm not knocking a wing, (I would love to own the 2013, and 2015 proposed wings look amazing) or that he probably had 30 grand_  tied up in it, but...really? "ride hard or stay home"? 

Looked more comfy than my recliner and he brought half the home with him!!  :lolhitsign:

Some of those guys that own goldwings are absolutely nuts. I know a fireman who owns one. Put a Pirelli run flat on the back and wears shorts, t shirt, army boots and sunglasses. He pulled up to me at a stop lamp one day after I sold my vfr and got my er6 and said, "what the hell, that's not a Honda, is your old man (who also owns only Honda's) going to let you park that at his house?" Bwaha