Need Some Work Done - Gate Openers/garage Door/contractors

Goldie

I have a two car parking pad in the rear of our house down town. There is a privacy fence with two 10' steel and wood gates that swing away from the property. I need someone to install these openers (http://www.best-gate-openers.com/Swing-Gate-Openers-502-p/fm502.htm) and have roughly 75' of 220 electrical run to power them (or maybe solar instead, I'm not sure). I have called four local fence/gate companies, three didn't return my call, and one came out last week to provide an estimate and have yet to do so.

If anyone here or anyone you know is capable of doing the work, please get in touch with me. I really like the idea of giving the work to someone local on the board. Email me at andrewcgoldsmith@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Andrew

Edit: Oops, I can't spells

Edited by Goldie

Try Clint Janney. he owns Done Right Garage Doors 614-364-8010, tell him you were referred by Adam Bowman.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Edited by bowdog

Clint is LEGIT.  I had him do my garage door a few years ago, and tried to get ahold of him earlier this summer when my spring broke.  He was booked a full 2 days out before he had even enough time to call me.  Which is good, cuz he was taht busy.  If I hadn't had BOTH cars in the garage I would have waited cuz he hooked me up when he did my rollers and tuned it up. 

Good dude, great pricing, and really quick at what he does.  Figures Adam know's him, he knows everyone ;)

I called Clint and left a message, hopefully he can help me out.

And I could be wrong about the 220 then. I'm a dumb Jew, so what do I really know besides dollars and deli sandwiches.