Sportbike Track Time Aug 24-25 Putnam, Who's Going?

soad

I'm going to do both days. Thinking about bumping up to Intermediate. Thoughts? It'll be my third track day and with Novice group theres usually only a couple guys that I can't at least keep up with, who were on their last Novice track day before bumping up. I feel like I'll be a slow guy in I though. I'm just tired of paying so much to ride on a track and getting held up because of the pace. Also first time with STT and at Putnam. 

Oh, well I've got a buddy going to Putnam, and I'd like to check that track out, its closer. 

About that intermediate....how do you tell when its time to upgrade a class? They aren't telling me anything I don't already know during the class time in novice, and they start off at a pace much slower than I am prepared to go, I feel like I am getting half a trackdays worth out of it. 

however, some of the guys in Intermediate are way faster than me. I'll definitely be a slower guy in I, or a faster guy in N....so I'm not sure what I should do. Advice?

Oh, well I've got a buddy going to Putnam, and I'd like to check that track out, its closer.

About that intermediate....how do you tell when its time to upgrade a class? They aren't telling me anything I don't already know during the class time in novice, and they start off at a pace much slower than I am prepared to go, I feel like I am getting half a trackdays worth out of it.

however, some of the guys in Intermediate are way faster than me. I'll definitely be a slower guy in I, or a faster guy in N....so I'm not sure what I should do. Advice?

Ask someone to follow you around and they will let you know if your ready for I.

It's pretty much up to you after that,if your confident and not afraid to get buzzed by much faster guys,then go for it!

I just checked and we still have some spots left in all group levels, but they are filling up fast.  

Please sign up soon if you're planning to come to this event.

Also, we still have some garages left, so rsvp one as soon as possible.  Email Nick@sportbiketracktime.com to reserve your garage bay.