Photos From 8-19-2013 Putnam Park Are Up

vw151

that's some good advertising for DGM photography

Lol, he's a wedding photographer and a regular customer.   Actually, over the last 3 summers I've watched Dan go from slow guy in novice on a 696 monster to running 1:19s in Advanced on his 848 this past weekend in advanced.  he just keeps improving steadily every time he comes out.   

Edited by vw151

i think i saw him at jennings in march.  definitely a cool guy and yeah, definitely has improved since i saw him at jennings.

you should get him to race the next putnam round.

I already planted that seed.   I will see him again at grattan this weekend.   I am not sure he has his head wrapped around the idea of racing yet but he's definitely not done improving.   

You talking about the Motoseries round on the 28/29 weekend?    I'll definitely mention it.  

OK remind me who you are, if you were at Jennings then I probably know you/gave you pics.  :)  

Joe just has a hard on for Dan.. all his pics are of him... btw being as fast as a 1098 on the straights is damn right I had a heck of a time getting the perfect drive to keep up on the front with him..  of course he does have a big bore kit  full exhaust and tune on that thing... my 117hp R6 was screaming trying to catch him.. (pst) got him in the corners
I talked to dan about that weekend because im going to make that jump myself to race that weekend.. he isn't really game yet.. maybe a few more days in Adv. and he will get his confidence up... his average times that day were 1:21's  and the one  high 1:19 (MORE than respectable..) hell I was barely averaging mid 1:19's and one 1:18:62

Joe just has a hard on for Dan.. all his pics are of him... btw being as fast as a 1098 on the straights is damn right I had a heck of a time getting the perfect drive to keep up on the front with him..  of course he does have a big bore kit  full exhaust and tune on that thing... my 117hp R6 was screaming trying to catch him.. (pst) got him in the corners

I talked to dan about that weekend because im going to make that jump myself to race that weekend.. he isn't really game yet.. maybe a few more days in Adv. and he will get his confidence up... his average times that day were 1:21's  and the one  high 1:19 (MORE than respectable..) hell I was barely averaging mid 1:19's and one 1:18:62

THAT explains a few things...  I'd say he was really doing well, but just wasn't smooth in the corners and was braking a lot more than he needed to.  His mid corner to exit was pretty solid which is good.  So, a little more and he'd be ready for Novice racing for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Those who ordered CDs, It's been a very busy few weeks but I am almost done sorting photos for CDs and will have them burned and shipped by end of week. If you don't see them in the mail by mid next week then you may yell at me via email, facebook or phone.  

If you've been waiting to buy a CD, this would be an excellent day to order one with a short turn around time as it'll likely ship with the rest of them. 

None the less, they are looking very good and I think you will all be very happy with the number and quality of the images.

Thanks for your patience. 

- Joe