Star Trek - Into Darkness...the Honest Trailer

ScubaCinci

I liked this movie but apparently it's being thought of as the worst ST movie ever. After watching this, I can see where they are coming from...but I still like it.
This is pretty funny - especially for ST fans.

Edited by ScubaCinci
  • Upvote 2

I saw it two nights ago on VUDU for the first time and loved it but the first one was better.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture?

Most people would say the wrath of kahn was WAY better than the first one... to each his own I guess...

Edited by magley64

Star Trek: The Motion Picture?

Most people would say the wrath of kahn was WAY better than the first one... to each his own I guess...

Which one are you talking about?  How did you conclude that I was discussing that one based on the OP?  

But to answer your question.  I saw both of those on the big screen - ST: TMP came out in 1979 when I was in Jr. HS and no, I'm not talking about that one.  And yes, the Wrath of Kahn in '82 was far better. 

I'm talking about the most recent movie which is mentioned in the OP - Into the Darkness - with the new Kahn and it's available online before the disc release....and you like to think of yourself as a techie. 

Pffft. 

Which one are you talking about?  How did you conclude that I was discussing that one based on the OP?  

But to answer your question.  I saw both of those on the big screen - ST: TMP came out in 1979 when I was in Jr. HS and no, I'm not talking about that one.  And yes, the Wrath of Kahn in '82 was far better. 

I'm talking about the most recent movie which is mentioned in the OP - Into the Darkness - with the new Kahn and it's available online before the disc release....and you like to think of yourself as a techie. 

Pffft. 

you said "the first one was better"

not "the 11th one was better"

you said "the first one was better"

not "the 11th one was better"

Dude, you're an asshat.  I was referring to the first one of the current series.  

Edited by baptizo

Just to put this out there... the proper way to address a StarTrek fan is "trekker".

"Trekker" and "techie" are not acceptable substitutes. Do not make me set this bitch to "kill".

I wasn't implying in any shape or form that Magz is a trekker but a "techie"....you know, someone who thinks they're hip with technology.  In his case, he's about as clueless as he is with political topics or to be honest, with just about anything.    

Edited by baptizo
  • Upvote 1