2014 Victory Demo @ Pony Powersports - September 10 & 11

Iron Pony

VictoryWeb14_zps9a0b1937.jpg

Check out the 2014 Victory line at Pony Powersports. These demos are usually well attended by the OR group and I think everyone has a pretty good time. Come on out and take a spin on something a little different than what you normally ride - or, if you already ride a Victory, check out what they have changed for 2014.

We do a nice little 18+ mile loop that takes about a half an hour. Of course the cost is free & there is no obligation what-so-ever. I hope you'll take a new Victory home, but even if you do not I'm sure you'll take home some cool memories of a fun test ride.

Talk to some of your OR friends that have done this, I think most would give it a big thumbs up. 

Bring your Motorcycle license, long pants, sturdy shoes, eye protection & helmet (or we'll loan you a helmet)

Bring a passenger if you'd like as well. 

First ride out will be about 11:00AM, last ride out will leave about 6:00PM

Edited by Iron Pony

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for coming out guys. Good time, as always.

Rain got us a couple of times on Wednesday, but we were back on bikes in short order.

Not a huge amount of changes for 2013.

The ergos on the Judge are updated and much better, to me that stands out more than anything else. 

I took a Crossroads 8 Ball to dinner and home for the night on Monday. I'm not typically a cruiser guy, but it was a nice change of pace.

106 cubic inches with a full exhaust, stage one tune & filter meant it had a lot of neat grunt to play around with along with a killer sound.    

Probably have another Victory demo in May or so.