Fs Beretta Xp4 Storm Sub Compact .40

Dying Shadow

Looking to part with my .40 Comes with everything you see here, If price seems way out of line by all means let me know. Think ive had maybe 300 rounds threw it, looking to get a g26 9mm that's why its up for sale. Here is a list of all the shit that comes with it, looking to get $590.

-Da gun

-Has 4 10rd mags(2 of them are for the standard size so they stick out at the bottom some but work fine i just used them for the range so i didn't make a fuss when they got to my door)

-Serpa holster

-100rds blazer FMJ

-50rds Winchester FMJ

-50rds Winchester JHP

-20rds Federal Hydra shok JHP

-Quick mag loader and extra grip.

-Safety lock

If ya need better pics just let me know, feel free to pm me. Im located in Orient so i could meet in Columbus, Hilliard, or Grove city. Pics below. May trade for other things that go bang mostly looking to get is a 26 9mm. Thanks.

post-14599-0-37662900-1377308960_thumb.j

post-14599-0-33326000-1377309003_thumb.j

post-14599-0-68012700-1377309023_thumb.j

post-14599-0-68903800-1377309053_thumb.j

post-14599-0-47395600-1377309074_thumb.j

Edited by Dying Shadow
  • Upvote 1

Should keep it, helluva lot better than a G26.

I like it and it shoots good just shot my buddys and it fit my hand a lot better, first time I've shot a glock and I think I'm sold. Edited by Dying Shadow

I like it and it shoots good just shot my buddys and it fit my hand a lot better, first time I've shot a glock and I think I'm sold.

I have a few pistols you should shoot, might just change your mind on the thug gun.

ive shot a m&p and don't like them if that's what you were referring too lol

That is blasphemy, how in the hell can a block/glock feel good in your hand? I have a Sig and an XD too, so I am not just a single brand kind of guy. Ya gotta get what ya like obviously, but no doubt that many own a Glock because they want a Glock.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the price on the 9mm one Bowdog.  I am exclusively carrying 9mm and figure I should look around for something like this.

Have 19 more days before I can sell this one. I do have a couple other pistols in 9mm that I can probably part with. Let me know if interested and maybe we will head to range and you can try a couple and see if you like any of them.

• 2 weeks later...