Round Six Images - Motoseries @ Nelson Ledges

Photos by Marty

All images have been sorted.  Thank you to those who pre-ordered CD's or recently ordered CD's.  If you want to see your images, please let me know.  I am also experimenting with a new Delivery method that Mr. Hollywood has approved.  Support your local starving photographers.

Thanks.

I am also experimenting with a new Delivery method that Mr. Hollywood has approved. 

What is the new Hollywood approved delivery method?

Hand delivered by a barbershop quartet? Carrier pigeon? Message in a bottle thrown in the Cuyahoga?

Edited by TRMN8TR

meat balloon animal representations of the pictures delivered via glory hole.

What does is say about me that I can perfectly picture this transaction? The lanky ginger on the business side of a duct tape reinforced portal with files dripping down his quivering chin and onto his chest...all while Marty is on the other side shoving image after image through. Granted while standing on a step stool, but that's a mere technicality.

What is the new Hollywood approved delivery method?

Hand delivered by a barbershop quartet? Carrier pigeon? Message in a bottle thrown in the Cuyahoga?

meat balloon animal representations of the pictures delivered via glory hole.

What does is say about me that I can perfectly picture this transaction? The lanky ginger on the business side of a duct tape reinforced portal with files dripping down his quivering chin and onto his chest...all while Marty is on the other side shoving image after image through. Granted while standing on a step stool, but that's a mere technicality.

y'all just jealous.  No I decided to try a dropbox account.  If Matt can use it anyone can.

dayum Marty, you made it look like I have half a clue what I'm doing out there!

How does the resolution for the "low" quality cd stack up to the 3 size options (small,medium and large) on the website?

Low res - prints 4X6 and okay for the web

Medium res - prints 5 X 7 and decent for the web

High res 0 prints 8 X 10 and excellent for the web

I also have full res cd's - prints 20X30 and fantastic web shots.

Let me know if you're ordering more than 4 downloads because then it's cheaper to get the cd. 

Yes I'm an honest business owner.  As much as I love money, I rather have happy customers who repeat business with me.