Zimmerman Arrested Again.

Casper

Yeah I'm done making excuses for him. I love to call lying bitch going for the easy public opinion move but he only gets that once from me. Now he's just a dumb asshole unless it does turn out she's lying

Yeah I'm done making excuses for him. I love to call lying bitch going for the easy public opinion move but he only gets that once from me. Now he's just a dumb asshole unless it does turn out she's lying

I'm with ya on that. He's a very, very stupid twit if nothing else at this point.

I'm with ya on that. He's a very, very stupid twit if nothing else at this point.

On that note this doesn't change my mind in his two previous issues. As I called, it turned out his wife was indeed a lying bitch trying to take advantage of his "reputation"

And there was enough evidence he was getting his ass kicked and couldn't man up physically so he pulled his last line of protection.

• Upvote 1

I'm with ya on those too. But even if he's perfectly innocent this time, the monumental stupidity required to be anywhere near his ex without an objective 3rd party, leaves me without any further sympathy for Mr. Zimmerman.

• Upvote 2

My point is why bring this guy up for this type of stupid bullshit...

Please let me know when he guns down another unarmed kid, but I don't give a shit about his speeding or smacking around any woman stupid enough to live with him.

I personally bring this up, because so many people had a hardon for him.

I personally bring this up, because so many people had a hardon for him.

No......many just wanted to see that he got a fair trial and chance to be exonerated, he got that. The rest of the bad choices he makes going forward, I could care less about now. A crisp Benjamin says he will commit suicide sooner than later, not sure he can cope any longer with his new lease on life.

No......many just wanted to see that he got a fair trial and chance to be exonerated, he got that. The rest of the bad choices he makes going forward, I could care less about now. A crisp Benjamin says he will commit suicide sooner than later, not sure he can cope any longer with his new lease on life.

Yes...people did have a hardon for him.

No...many just wanted him to have never been arrested/charged in the first place.

Yes...people did have a hardon for him.

No...many just wanted him to have never been arrested/charged in the first place.

I think many people had strong opinions on the situation, not necessarily the guy himself.  I don't know him, don't care.  I DO care about the handling of the legal response to his situation because it invariably sets the tone for the response to future incidents.   If the outcome was that *your* attempt to approach a suspicious person makes *you* responsible for *their* violent reaction then that would turn us into a nation of people scared to talk to strangers.  

Edited by Scruit
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...