Why Do People Line Up For The Iphones?

madcat6183

I like to stay 1 year behind the newest stuff personally, by the time I get what ever it is the aftermarket and support is big enough so that if I have a problem it is easy to resolve. I just got a 5 a couple months ago knowing that the 5S would be coming out soon.

No idea what the gray ghost apple screen is. Never seen it. My phone reboots when the battery dies. That's it. 

gray color screen, apple logo, gray as well... little spinner right below it...

macosx103-1-2.png?w=490

AKA Gray screen of death.

Edited by magley64

with the fruity new OS, they should make it rainbowy and call it the gay screen of death.   hue hue hue hue hueeeee

jk, i still overall like my iphone.  i won't say i like it better than my galaxy S3, but i like it nonetheless.

• Upvote 1

My iPhone is great, unless you want to use it to call someone. Then, it's a clunky piece of shit.

that's my OTHER big bitch about iPhone, is their shitty shitty cellular antennas... I have had great signal, even in what are considered "dead spots" for most people using my motorola phones and verizon service.

Same carrier when I had the IP4, dropped calls, and lack of data service constantly.

Edited by magley64

my droid doesn't freeze up for a reboot. But it does brick with every update. Which isn't often.

Show me an iphone and apps that can do all that the droid does, and I'll call it even not better.

edit: iphone line = hungry hungry sheep

always wait till that day to get service and repairs.

you get to walk past the line and right in

it makes the line so sad and confused...

Edited by ReconRat

Let me know when you don't have to reboot your phone because it freezes. Then I might consider checking out Android. My number one priority is a phone that works all the time. Apple wins that one hands down against everything else out there (smartphone wise anyways). Oh, and you could say I'm tech educated. 

ok I'm letting you know. I've had an adroid phone since 2.0 was released.  none of the phones have ever locked up.  at times they seem slow but never frozen.

that's my OTHER big bitch about iPhone, is their shitty shitty cellular antennas... I have had great signal, even in what are considered "dead spots" for most people using my motorola phones and verizon service.

Same carrier when I had the IP4, dropped calls, and lack of data service constantly.

Interesting, because my iphone has a much better consistent 3g signal than my last droid ever did.

I've never had a Motorola since my Mom had so much trouble with her Droid version 1. Have they gotten better, I mean compared to the Nexus or Galaxy?

My Droid 1 was a great phone, kept it stock the first year, then hacked and rooted it, custom roms and overclocked, worked beautiful until it was stolen... then I got the crap x2, then the 32 gig ip4 that Inow use for an ipod, and my current is the droid 4... but even the crap droid x2 had great signal.

Wtf are people doing with their droid phones that they have to reboot.  Even my pos htc never locked up.

That's what I'm wondering.  My FAR SUPERIOR HTC's never need rebooting  Other than the stupid hardware keyboard on the EVO Shift giving fits, I don't remember any real issues that could be considered more than iPhone users deal with.

I'm cool. Just upgraded my 4 to a 4s. My wife got a 5s from her dad so I took her old phone. I like Siri but am seriously not impressed with the 5s and now that I have Siri I have no reason to ever upgrade. I use Siri for playing music, responding to texts, phone calls and on the fly navigation through my helmet bluetoof

Sent from my flip razor using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm cool. Just upgraded my 4 to a 4s. My wife got a 5s from her dad so I took her old phone. I like Siri but am seriously not impressed with the 5s and now that I have Siri I have no reason to ever upgrade. I use Siri for playing music, responding to texts, phone calls and on the fly navigation through my helmet bluetoofSent from my flip razor using Tapatalk - now Free

Is that why you're posting from your flip razr? Do they still even make those? I'm not one to talk, I'm posting from my star-tac.