Blake Shelton Tonight!

M_Quick

Hmmm...I saw this and said "who is Blake Shelton?". Apparently a country singer...I learned something today :) Hope you had fun.

Even if you don't listen to country, Blake won the Voice 3 years in a row! Or you may have not of herd of that show either. Well it's was a great show, and if you don't know Blake your missing out! The thing I like best about Blake thou, is his wife Miranda Lambert!

http://www.mirandalambert.com/

I just can't stand country music for just a few seconds.  I don't know if it's the culture of people who like it that irks me or the music itself.

a lot of it is the music then I observe the folks who are it's fans and want to punch puppies.

I'm not discrediting their talent as a musician.

it's like my best friend as a kid who moved to texas. now he's some southern hillbilly and I just cant stand to be around him. I have not bothered to contact him in many years.   every time i see his pics on facebook etc he's got a camo chevy hat and all. 

Edited by serpentracer

I just can't stand country music for just a few seconds. I don't know if it's the culture of people who like it that irks me or the music itself.

a lot of it is the music then I observe the folks who are it's fans and want to punch puppies.

I'm not discrediting their talent as a musician.

it's like my best friend as a kid who moved to texas. now he's some southern hillbilly and I just cant stand to be around him. I have not bothered to contact him in many years. every time i see his pics on facebook etc he's got a camo chevy hat and all.

And all rock fans are thug trouble makers, and hip hop fans are all gang banging gangsters. I just love inappropriate labels. I bet half my friends didn't even know country it my favorite music. So your profiling of stereotypes is inaccurate and wrong

sent via GS3

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

Even if you don't listen to country, Blake won the Voice 3 years in a row! Or you may have not of herd of that show either. Well it's was a great show, and if you don't know Blake your missing out! The thing I like best about Blake thou, is his wife Miranda Lambert!

http://www.mirandalambert.com/

Yeah, I'm not a fan of any of the dancing/singing shows. Mainly because I'm not a 14 year old girl but also because it's not my style of music...I'm more of a rock guy. If Blake writes his own song/music, then I totally respect him for that. I can't stand singers who are there because they have a voice and a pretty face...those are things you are born with and most that have the talent, don't need to work too hard to develop it. If you can write and play an instrument - that takes hard work and dedication.

Going tonight in Lexington!

I hope you had as good as time as I did!

And all rock fans are thug trouble makers, and hip hop fans are all gang banging gangsters. I just love inappropriate labels. I bet half my friends didn't even know country it my favorite music. So your profiling of stereotypes is inaccurate and wrong sent via GS3

+1 to your rep for this!

Miranda was nice before she got fat

neg 1 to your rep, lol j/k. but do you think she's fat now? miranda_lambert.jpg

Yeah, I'm not a fan of any of the dancing/singing shows. Mainly because I'm not a 14 year old girl but also because it's not my style of music...I'm more of a rock guy. If Blake writes his own song/music, then I totally respect him for that. I can't stand singers who are there because they have a voice and a pretty face...those are things you are born with and most that have the talent, don't need to work too hard to develop it. If you can write and play an instrument - that takes hard work and dedication.

The Voice is any and all kinds of music. So you saying it's not your style, means you don't have a style. Last years coaches were, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, "Usher" Raymond, and Christina Aguilera. Before Usher it was Cee Lo Green And I think Cee Lo is back this year and Usher out. Oh here's your rock and roll....   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZekLle1by4Y

Edited by M_Quick

The Voice is any and all kinds of music. So you saying it's not your style, means you don't have a style. Last years coaches were, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, "Usher" Raymond, and Christina Aguilera. Before Usher it was Cee Lo Green And I think Cee Lo is back this year and Usher out. Oh here's your rock and roll....   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZekLle1by4Y

Too bubblegum for me :guitar: They ruined that song BTW....sounds like a Vegas act

Edited by ScubaCinci