Funny Bone

M_Quick

Won tickets today to see Bert Kreischer at the funny Bone tonight. Never herd of him before, but he sounds pretty hilarious. Anyone else going or has seen this guy before? Here's one of several YouTube videos he has...Don't watch with the kids listening....

Edited by M_Quick

Lol The Wife and I were 3rd row at a table for two #605 I think. Left side of the stage by railing before step up area. Yea dude kept the shirt off about 5 mins to long imo. The 3 guy up was the one that hurt my ribs I lol so hard. At first I was like wtf this dude is just weird, but then he had me rolling...I think I would of liked Bert better if I didn't  spend 20 mins watching YouTube Friday afternoon. Apparently he uses alot of the same materail over and over, which is bs imo. What about the dude that passed out ? We were like diagonal behind them.  

Lol The Wife and I were 3rd row at a table for two #605 I think. Left side of the stage by railing before step up area. Yea dude kept the shirt off about 5 mins to long imo. The 3 guy up was the one that hurt my ribs I lol so hard. At first I was like wtf this dude is just weird, but then he had me rolling...I think I would of liked Bert better if I didn't  spend 20 mins watching YouTube Friday afternoon. Apparently he uses alot of the same materail over and over, which is bs imo. What about the dude that passed out ? We were like diagonal behind them.  

My gf and I were wondering the same thng about using the same material over and over. Some of it I'd say 60-70% was pre-planned, but the other...I think he just pulled it out of his ass...he was picking out random people and getting random BS from them to talk about. I was at the Saturday showing the 1st one. So I dont think you were there. I found him pretty damn hilarious tho - I was laughing my dick off.

Some douche bag who had some liquid courage in him was going off on one of the security guards bec they made him and his gf move bec they were sitting @ a different seat then assigned (just to get closer to the stage). I was hoping they'd toss the D bag, but they didnt.