2013 Triumph 675’s For Sale - Brand New With Zero Miles

RidersDiscount

Riders Discount has two 2013 Daytona 675's available for sale. One black and one red. Both bikes are brand new with zero miles and you would be considered the 1st owner.

We are asking $9,900 or best offer.

If you are interested in either one, just give Nathan a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 809 or send us a PM through this forum. If email is more convenient you can feel free to send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM.

triumph_675_2013_black-1.jpg

triumph_675_2013_black-3.jpg

triumph_675_2013_red-1.jpg

triumph_675_2013_red-2.jpg

Edited by RidersDiscount

• 2 weeks later...

not to shit on your thread but dealerships all over are selling 2013 R6's below $9100  and some are listed at $8600 for brand new R6's etc.

msrp is not a sale lol

I'm finding it very hard to not go get one this weekend.  I have a feeling i will get one before the end of october.  the bug has bitten again.

Edited by serpentracer
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

if you don't want to shit on the thread then don't do it.. you don't like the price. who cares are you buying it? nope? then oh well let the dudes ask what they think they can get out of it.. if its ridiculously high oh well.. they wont get it.. and might lower it.. if its good.. then oh well.. they still might  not get it..    who cares!!

• Upvote 4

not to shit on your thread but dealerships all over are selling 2013 R6's below $9100  and some are listed at $8600 for brand new R6's etc.

msrp is not a sale lol

I'm finding it very hard to not go get one this weekend.  I have a feeling i will get one before the end of october.  the bug has bitten again.

Cool, I don't know if you realize this but these aren't R6's.  You are also missing the "or best offer."  We bolded it, but perhaps we should make the font bigger as well since you clearly missed it? 

• Upvote 3

Cool, I don't know if you realize this but these aren't R6's.  You are also missing the "or best offer."  We bolded it, but perhaps we should make the font bigger as well since you clearly missed it? 

yes I know.  I wasn't trying to shit on your thread. I swear.  I was just pointing out some places like yourself are willing to deal with people some are not.

I know places that still are trying to get msrp for 2011's

Edited by serpentracer