Thanks From Eei To The Guys From Trackdaymag.com

vw151

I've got no shame about sharing something I'm proud of.   The guys over at trackdaymag.com chose to run another slice of my work on their website.   

Please go check it out and give them a like on FB if you haven't already. 

Here is a link to their FB page

and mine

• Upvote 2

Congrats man!!  You deserve to make a hoot over this!  You're definitely one of the best dudes shooting pics!  They are always amazing quality and from some pretty cool angles and spots.  Good job!  Who's that asshole on the Pani?  ;P

Who's that asshole on the Pani?  ;P

LOL, yah what a jerkoff, doing wheelies at the track day,   I told him NOT to do that.  :)   

There has been a lot of discussion on the internet lately about image quality in relation to money spent on camera and lenses. Words like megapixels, dynamic range, sharpness are some of the adjectives being thrown around. I don't want to bore you with the technical details or high cost of my equipment. I figured I'd throw my hat in the ring and share 74 images from track days and races from the summer that I feel represent my work well. They are full resolution and not watermarked and you are welcome to use them on Facebook and share them with your friends or print them (you could be in one). All I ask is that you please give credit to EEI. And while you are at it, take some time to look at the quality of these images, I challenge you to compare it to photos you have purchased from anyone else. I am confident you will find it's as good as anything you've seen. If it isn't, please send me a message and let me know what you liked about the other photographer's work. Show me an example. I will listen and learn. Call it a customer critique, after all YOU are why I'm here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bvvzy1v44od0xbs/zy_jtUdWZy

LOL, yah what a jerkoff, doing wheelies at the track day,   I told him NOT to do that.   :)   

You should've seen me at the race practice for Moto Series Saturday!  Holy shit!!  We changed gearing and matt and I were on the rear wheels all the time.  In some cases where I squared up turn 10, I'd get the wheel down at about the start/finish!  I had Tommy excited.  I passed him in a wheelie and it made him all excited like I am sure you are aware.  Kid has so much passion for this stuff...

You should've seen me at the race practice for Moto Series Saturday!  Holy shit!!  We changed gearing and matt and I were on the rear wheels all the time.  In some cases where I squared up turn 10, I'd get the wheel down at about the start/finish!  I had Tommy excited.  I passed him in a wheelie and it made him all excited like I am sure you are aware.  Kid has so much passion for this stuff...

Lol,  I love Tommy.  He definitely gets excited.   I really wanted to come ride with you guys that day but funds were short due to some recent speeding tickets (law of numbers caught up with me) and a generator purchase.   I was gonna come out and watch you guys race Sunday but it rained all day.   

Sounds like you are getting dialed in.   It's gonna be fun next year.   Does Matt have another Pani to ride yet?   

He does.  I stayed until 10:30 Friday and he and Chad were there until after midnight getting the S setup.  He was railing the thing and learning the new Carbon wheels.  He said it turned in so fast and it took some time to adjust, but he was fucking flying like normal.

He's heading to Barber next.  Wish I was able to attend...  :(

He does.  I stayed until 10:30 Friday and he and Chad were there until after midnight getting the S setup.  He was railing the thing and learning the new Carbon wheels.  He said it turned in so fast and it took some time to adjust, but he was fucking flying like normal.

He's heading to Barber next.  Wish I was able to attend...  :(

Carbon wheels on 1199? Haven't seen that yet. Sounds like I need t swing by the shop soon. What weekend is he doing barber? Who is the host? STT?