OR roadtrip feeler.....JENNINGS GP!

RHill

NOLA looks sweet, it is about 2 hours further than Jennings from Cleveland.  Track rental is out of the question though @ $8k per weekday. Doesn't look like any more trackdays this year though.

Barber looks like it closes up shop until next year after NESBA the 9th &10th then X-Act on the 23rd & 24th.

Miami.....saw some info about CCS, but nothing about track days.

NCBike looks like a pretty neat track, Team Pro-Motion has a track day going the 2nd and 3rd.  I hate Pro-Motion's website; well any website where you have to jump through 15 hoops to find a damn price, so I'm not sure how much that is going for.

Just got off the phone with them.

Looks like March 3-7th, 12-14, 17-20 are open.  24th has been taken.  31st is open as well.

I'd like to have a track day adjacent just for the option of extending the trip an extra day; not sure if the is a factor for anyone else.  The 3rd is adjacent to "Southern Track Days" and the 7th is adjacent to a JGP weekend.

As an FYI, Jennings also offers a club membership; $1100 for 10 trackdays that can be split between a group.

It would be awesome if we could hit up another track besides Jennings, but it looks like it's the most cost effective and has the most available time for us. Jennings isn't a bad track, it's just really flat. Good for practicing your left handers too. If that's what works then I would try to make it.

• 2 weeks later...

March 3rd or 7th, anyone who is really interested with a known conflict for either of those days please speak up.

Two "Southern Track Days" lead into the 3rd and the 7th is followed by a full JGP trackday weekend including Monday.

Hey guys, lets plan for the 7th then. 

One issue that needs addressed is payments, paypal is the easy solution and it allows the use of credit cards....but it would be nice to avoid the 3% to keep the price down.  There is the option for gifts with bank account or paypal balance, but I'm not in love with that idea.

I'll be calling tomorrow to verify to verify the 7th is still open.  Post up then with details.

Well, I'm going back to bed; hopefully no one else catches this bullshit cold I have....hit me like a ton of bricks today, and I was fine yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

well, I called and talked to Jennings earlier in the week and the 7th is taken....turns out it was reserved before I first contacted.

There are some other days available in March, but none coincide with a track day weekend.  There are also some days available in Feb, but I left the list at work.

IDK, I'm tempted to just plan for the 8th,9th and 10th of March.