OR roadtrip feeler.....JENNINGS GP!

RHill

Alright, I'm going to do two of these days, just not sure which two.  Also, what do you guys think, sign up for Intermediate or Advanced?  Never been to Jennings before.

I know you are quicker than I am, but I chose Int because I've never been there, I'll be rusty and there are going to be a lot of riders on track.  I guess it also depends on how quick you adapt....it took me 2 days at Grattan before I thought it would be safe for me to bump up; on the 3rd day I really should have been in advance.

I wouldn't mind getting my doors blown off by AMA guys or the close passes they may put on, but if I'm not confident and fairly consistent in my lines and knowledge of the track I'd rather be in Int for the safety factor even if it means no clean laps.

Still considering calling about running expert/advance monday, but all the talk is making me second guess it lol

I wouldn't mind getting my doors blown off by AMA guys or the close passes they may put on, but if I'm not confident and fairly consistent in my lines and knowledge of the track I'd rather be in Int for the safety factor even if it means no clean laps.

Good thing motorcycles dont have doors then.

Shit, you guys are freakin me out!  I'll probably try to sign up for Intermediate the first day, and see if I can bump up if need be the second day.  I always regret signing up for Intermediate at a new track, but you guys are making it sound like that won't be the case here.  Also, getting "your doors blown off" a few times is how you get faster! 

I'm still up in the air.  Big factor will be finding someone to share a ride.  I live about 15-20 minutes from 79 South near Waynesburg PA.  I can set my trailer up to haul two bikes so if someone wants to share a ride or pick me up let me know.  If I drive down myself I'll actually spend more $ on gas than the actual trackdays.  I have a potential person to share a ride with for a weekend in February, but I would much rather go with you guys especially if Hollywood might be there :) As far as tires I was planning on picking up a set from Todd at the show in January (thats if Motoseries has a booth this year).  Not all of us have 16 sets of takeoffs already for the 2014 season, like some people I know :)

As far as tires I was planning on picking up a set from Todd at the show in January (thats if Motoseries has a booth this year).  Not all of us have 16 sets of takeoffs already for the 2014 season, like some people I know :)

I'm going to make a show: Trackday preppers.

We will figure the ride shit out. i can haul 2 bikes, 4 people but no gear if necessary.