OR roadtrip feeler.....JENNINGS GP!

RHill

Monday will not be light.. it never is.. we have been down there this week every year for the last 5 years.... its jam packed.. its surprising but the last few years we have gone down on the sat night... and just hung out sat and sun.. sat was the slowest then sunday... Monday was PACKED as its the last  testing available for many race teams before Daytona.. there are a shit ton of the Xr1200's there

Yeah anyone thinking of signing up for A on Monday, enjoy riding with the true AMA Pros and getting buzzed when they are out there.  Not sketchy as long as you can hold a true race line, but if not, good luck.  We had some guys that were plenty capable of running A and still ran Int Monday just because of all the AMA guys, and Im talking about people that race WERA and Mid OH days with Vintage etc. 

And yes, Monday will be insane, always is.  But those NOT riding Monday stick around, you'll get to see the KTM, Buell, some Honda's, shit load of XR guys, the list goes on and on.  

Looks like I might have one spot left for hauling a bike but it has to go in the bed of the truck with another bike. And you would need to find a ride down

there.

Few $ for gas wouldnt hurt either.

Edited by Jester_

damn, wish i had everything together for this.  Too much other stuff I gotta get before I can make the move to register(helmets,gloves,warmers). Waiting on this promotion at work before I start slinging $ lol

And if you think you have enough tires, bring another set if running 2+ days.  I know all of us had to get new ones mounted or at least flip ours last year and that was with only 2/3 of a day on the private day due to rain, and still had to flip them.    That place EATS tires.  But their bathrooms are awesome to dump in.

Alright, I'm going to do two of these days, just not sure which two.  Also, what do you guys think, sign up for Intermediate or Advanced?  Never been to Jennings before.

Int.  Unless you wanna run with a bunch of AMA pros out there, on XR's and 600/1000 SB's.  You may be able to bump next day, but dont think you'll want to.