'91 VFR750 Part out

Streetfighterkz

Just picked up this beauty this weekend.  I have no idea what the mileage is as the speedo on it is not original and busted anyways.  It does run but a carb clean wouldn't be bad to do.

The forks are obviously tweaked but the clip-ons are good.  The front rim remarkably looks straight and it rolls decent so I feel the front rotors are straight as well.  The front wiring is a little hacked but everything from the engine back is untouched it appears.  Not shown is the gas tank (a few dents and dings), seat, radiator fan, and a few spares.

Everything is up for grabs except the SSSA, rear rim, linkage, shock (or anything related to the back suspension), the high mount exhaust, and frame

I won't ship the engine, but I should be able to get anything else boxed up.

Send requests via PM, or e-mail (magrimsATyahoo.com) or text 330-32NINE-952FIVE.

Thanks.

Later, Doug

th_IMG_1997.jpg
IMG_1989.jpg
IMG_1990.jpg

Edited by Streetfighterkz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Doug I have been scrounging the world for months for your high mount exhaust pipe.  I could also use the bar ends off that bike.  If you still have them please toss me a message and let me know what you'd like for those parts.    I appreciate it.

Sorry guys, I moved to Missouri back in Febuary and forgot all about the listing.  The VFR is still in Ohio with a buddy of mine.  He's pulling parts off as needed.  I have sold a few items but most of it still remains.  Best thing to do is PM so I get an e-mail notification.

Later, Doug