xbox one

ZxHooligan

I have a PS4 pre-ordered for delivery on the 15th but couldn't find an X-BOX ONE any earlier than Dec. 31st on Amazon.  

My extra PS4 controller has already arrived from Amazon and it is so much nicer than the PS3 version.  

Where did you find the X-BOX ONE?

Edited by baptizo

Ah, yeah, that reminds me - my local GS had me on a list but never called.  

No biggie, I'm more excited about the PS4 and checking out Ghosts on the 15th.  I'm already playing BF4 on the 360 and love it.  

New consoles support 32 vs 32 I think

Per a review on Game Trailers, they mentioned 64 online players per match so that must be true.  Can you imagine the carnage with that many knuckledragger's?  That's going to be insane.

I am still interested to see how the xbox one performs as a media center. To me that is what puts it above the ps3. If it actually works like it did in that demo where u can wave or talk and switch from game to tv and have sports updates while playing I will be impressed and sold.

Bunch of gimmicks... Wish there was a way to pause your game and switch back to TV mode with all consoles... Oh wait... Just hit input.

And if there's a game on I care enough to want updates, I just watch it or set phone to announce updates.

Xbox introduces a bunch of complicated ways to do stuff you can already do or don't need, then markets it as some new revelation to the gaming industry

• Upvote 2

Bunch of gimmicks... Wish there was a way to pause your game and switch back to TV mode with all consoles... Oh wait... Just hit input.

And if there's a game on I care enough to want updates, I just watch it or set phone to announce updates.

Xbox introduces a bunch of complicated ways to do stuff you can already do or don't need, then markets it as some new revelation to the gaming industry

Refinement and integration...

Why not have a more streamlined experience? Why not integrate everything youre interested in into one neat package?

Yeah it's a gimmick, so is every feature of single video game or system since pong...

ooh look at the graphics, gimmick

realistic gameplay, gimmick

There is no utility here, it's just gimmicks, and fun ones for some people...

That's like saying you already have a gps, cell phone, and laptop so why make a smart phone.

Not exactly. That's 3 portable devices that do different things.. Xbox and cable box are hooked into the same TV.. It's already integrated together, no need to introduce a more complicated way to use the stuff... And I'm no play station fanboy either, I didn't even buy a ps3... Just very few of the xbox features appeal to me and I hate mandatory kinect being tied into everything... Console vs console IMO ps4 has it beat... I was really looking forward to xbox one, but now that the specs and info are out, I'm just sadly disappointed in it.. Time to switch

PS4 has its own set of issues to worry about.

http://m.digitaltrends.com/gaming/gamed-ps4-wont-play-blu-rays/

An update to enable that many features right off the bat isn't a good sign, also what if you have no internet....can't even use the damn thing. I went with the One because it is a system I am used to amd lets face it 64 player BF4 matches.