xbox one

ZxHooligan

I'm a Sony fan ever since PS1 but just haven't gamed much the last few years to justify a new system since the 3 came out, but my old PS2 is still kickin and my daughter still plays it quite a bit. The Move is really what I'm after, along with the built in BlueRay. The new PS4 will make the 3 even cheaper so I'm getting one soon

Been an xbox fan since the original... But I'll be switching to the the ps4 I think... Xbox one doesn't seem to stack up to ps4 and I don't want mandatory kinect

but sony is only letting developers use half the ps4s capacity for games while microsoft is letting them use the whole capacity of the xbox one. They are basically the same machine as far as processors go they are both 16 core the difference is in ram the xbox uses a little slower ram but more of it while the ps4 uses faster ram with less.

I have all 3 current gen, and I'll eventually get the new ones, but it's not worth the money for me to pay full price for them.

I got my Wii for $150 about 3 months after it came out, paid $150 for my PS3 about 2 years ago, and my sexbox was a gift, so free.