FS: Black iPad Mini 32GB WiFi Only

ScubaCinci

Long story behind this but here goes. I had an iPad Retina and had planned on getting the retina mini when it was released. Then my iPad got stolen three months ago so as a stopgap until the mini retina was released, I bought this one. Yesterday I got the retina mini so I'm selling this.

Because I knew I would be selling this, I kept it in pristine condition. It was in a case with a cover for the entire time. I never even took off the plastic from the cord and plug since I had the stuff from the one that was stolen and my iPhone. There's not a single mark or blemish on it. I even packed it in the original plastic although I couldn't keep a bit of dust out :) .

New these are $400 and you can find these refurbished for $330 on Apple's site but you have to pay taxes and shipping. Ebay they are $325+.

SOLD.
iPad Mini Black 32GB WiFi only (not a retina)
Model# MD529LL/A

You won't find a another used iPad mini in better shape! I tried to take pics that showed the unblemished screen and back.

front.jpg

back.jpg

box.jpg

Edited by ScubaCinci