Mad Maps

Tonik

I have used their paper maps in the past but didn't know they had an app.  10 bucks you get all their maps and it seems to give turn by turn nav without a data connection for their routes. Based on what I have seen on the paper maps this could be a really good purchase.

https://www.madmaps.com/mad-maps-iPhone

Plus any idea how it interacts with blue tooth, such as will commands step in over music when using on a Phone

I would imagine that it would Tim, I like to use Scout on my iPhone and if I am listening to music, will interrupt over the music when a turn or other info is given.

I have no answers to any of the above questions other than I would be shocked as hell if it didn't do turn by turn spoken and use bluetooth. Bluetooth is a no brainer, that is a phone function, your phone redirects the sound and that is no different than plugging in headphones. I didn't mean to imply I had it or endorse it beyond saying their paper maps are freaking outstanding. Total top of the line routes with gas, stops food, stuff to see. They totally rock the preplanned route in that regard. So I think their app would be done with the same professionalism.

If you want to wait until spring for the answer I will certainly be buying the app. Or one of us could email them.