Quiting SNUS

Gump

And taking up Rum and gum....Figure it's time. Been having some health problems with my neck, making my thumb tingle, and hips and joints hurting. Figuring/hoping, its from snus. Fucking bullshit. Got back into shape by working out this spring, summer, fall,  then my shoulder took a shit a month ago.  Osteolysis or something. Can't even do pushups without pain. Stuck doing old people exercises for the rear muscles of my left shoulder with therapy people. Something's eating my joints. Fucking necks bothering me now, along with everything else, mainly my hips, electric thumb I can handle.

Getting old sucks.  I don't advise doing it.  Seriously, do all that you can to avoid it, such as keeping in shape, and cutting back on things that you know are bad for you.  I am going to start getting back into trying to workout soon.  I had a medical issue that was making it take forever to recover from workouts, and was zapping all of my energy.  I think that's all in check now, so I need to get back at it!

Well get back at it!...Getting old blows. I drank half a bottle of rum in 5 cokes. I'm not sure that would be healthier daily, than some little snus pouches, but i'm ressiting the urge.  

So what health issue did you have? Gonoreaha?