FS: Nintendo Wii w/ lots of extras $75

2talltim

Its a Black Wii couple years old some scratches on the top but other than that its in great shape. Comes with 2 Black controllers, with a charging base and the nubchucks. Comes with the wii fit board and the wii fit plus game, and a handful of other game including club penguin, super mario wii, bakugan, mario party 9, 101 party games, Ncaa football 2009, just dance 2. Want to sell this and have my kids dontate the money to a local charity. So please dont beat me up on price i feel this is a great deal with all that is included.Also have the original boxes for the console and extra controller if you want to give it for chistmas.

Sold... Now my plan is, my employer for the holidays will match any donation to a local charity up to $100. My local fire department does a Toy drive charity where they sell the toys donated and use the money to buy food for the needy, they also take cash donations so that's where I'm going to take the $150 and donate it under my kids name.

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1