Ducati Trivia. Win a pair of IMS tickets to Cleveland...

Moto-Brian

So, did something last year where I did a set of tickets for someone to the Cleveland IMS show.  This year, we are going to use trivia...  First person to answer BOTH questions correctly will win the pair of tickets for one day at the show.  I might be getting some more so, we might do additional ones as well...

Question #1:

In the early 60s, Ducati had some different models available.  Arguably one of the sportiest models during that time, was named after a girl.  Name the bike model and engine size.

Question #2:

Although racing was always at the front of Ducati's mind, they also developed prototype machines for such things as Police use.  Can you name the model and the engine configuration as well as size for a prototype Police bike developed in the early 60s?

Only answer if you wish to get the tickets.  That way, someone actually is getting them for use vs. just answering...  Probably not the toughest questions, but should be fun.

Winner will receive a PM and details for tickets.

Cheers,

Brian

I got two winners of sorts...

Magz got everything but the engine configuration.  He didn't get it wrong, but didn't list it.  I am giving him QTY (1) free ticket.

Baptizo got everything correct.  So, he will be getting QTY (2) passes.

Magz and Baptizo - please PM me your addresses and I will send them off.

I need to make things harder...  hmmmmmm...